Encounter Ministry has been blessed to serve men and women from all over the world. Many have partnered to take the Encounter Experience across our United States. Encounter ministries is intentionally a Holy Spirit led and structured program. It is highly reliant on local ministry partners. It is our hope that men and women in the various regions have extensive support in areas of care, discipleship and community.
We have a few primary requirements:
- Support of a local church to “host” the event for pickup and drop off of attendees to and from camps
- Support of a local leadership team that has attended an Encounter and been through the necessary discipleship training
- A community of men and women ready to attend and grow in Christ
- Local ministries available to disciple, encourage and counsel the attendees before and after the Encounter events
- Leaders are expected to be attending and supporting a local church, meet the Biblical qualifications held for leaders (Titus 1:5-9). These leaders are willing and able to make a significant commitment to their church and community.
If you are interested in bringing an Encounter to your community, click on the Apply Now. Your request will be answered within 24 hours.